Tips for the Care and maintenance of your laptop battery
The laptop battery is an important component of the laptop and is supposed to be taken care of and maintained. Below are the tips for the care and maintenance of laptop battery.
• Do not expose your laptop battery to extreme heat.
• Clean the battery with dry cloth, especially at the metal connectors.
• Analyze Defragment your hard drive regularly so it runs efficiently.
• Clean your battery contacts with rubbing alcohol periodically.
• Hibernate when not using your PC instead of Standby mode.
• When plugged in to the AC outlet for a long period of time, Take out the battery from the system.
• Fully discharge the battery periodically by unplugging the AC power cord. Then Recharge it again completely.
• Reduce the resolution or your display; the less brightness the less power consumption.
• Remove devices you aren’t using, such as a USB flash drive or a DVD.